Recent Fire Damage Before & After Photos

Electrical Fire in Trevor, WI


This home had significant damage after an electrical fire. The homeowners didn't know if it would feel like home again when they saw it for the first time afte... READ MORE



Fire in Union Grove, WI


This is the result of an attic fire that spread pretty quickly. Thankfully, everybody got out of the home in time and nobody was hurt. This home incurred a ... READ MORE



Fire in Attic


This homeowner had a fire that started in their attic. He was overwhelmed with the extent of the damage after the fire department released the site. SERVPRO of... READ MORE



Fire at a local factory


This factory had a fire caused by a faulty piece of manufacturing equipment. The building was huge! This job had specific challenges, the crew had to be very... READ MORE



Fire & Water Damage in Racine


This living room was a result of a fire during the holidays. The fire affected the kitchen, living room, hallway and living room. Once the fire department r... READ MORE



Candle fills Racine, WI home with soot


After a fire that started with a simple candle, every room in this Racine, WI house was filled with soot and smoke, including the kitchen. Our crew was able to... READ MORE