Fire at a local factory
This factory had a fire caused by a faulty piece of manufacturing equipment. The building was huge! This job had specific challenges, the crew had to be very careful and deliberate due to the sensitivity of the machinery.
Due to the size and scope of this job, our crew worked for several weeks to get this entire building cleaned up. The company was extremely satisfied with the quality of our work as well as the professionalism of our crew.
SERVPRO of Southeast Milwaukee County is prepared to make it "Like it never even happened." when you have to clean up after a fire.