Candle fills Racine, WI home with soot
After a fire that started with a simple candle, every room in this Racine, WI house was filled with soot and smoke, including the kitchen. Our crew was able to respond quickly and get this kitchen ready for the homeowners to redecorate. Everything you see on the counters was cleaned and sanitized as well as the cabinets and countertops. This after photo was taken only a couple of weeks after their fire.
The homeowners remarked that they were lucky that the heat of the candle cracked the glass of a nearby fish tank which put out the fire and that their luck held when SERVPRO of Southeast Milwaukee County responded; what is it they say about dark clouds and silver linings? Thank goodness, Nemo made it through the ordeal as well.