A small water leak, may not be small...
SERVPRO of Southeast Milwaukee County has crews that are professionally trained to safely clean and restore your home, utilizing the following procedures:
- Identify the Source/Type of Water
- Measure Temperature and Humidity for Drying Analysis.
- Survey the Extent of Damage and Inspect the Premises for Hidden Moisture.
- Perform emergency water extraction.
- Move and block furniture and contents
- Inspect Carpet Pad / Carpet and provide service.
- Apply necessary treatments (disinfectants/deodorization)
- Utilize advanced drying and monitoring equipment.
- Dispose of refuse
Areas that can be affected by a small water leak and you don't even realize it are:
- Break exterior
- Wall Studs
- Interior area
- Carpet Padding
- Bottom wall plate
- Floor joist
- sill Plate
If you notice water, give us a call. SERVPRO of Southeast Milwaukee County will be out to help!
SERVPRO "Like it never even happened."