Why SERVPRO? Let Us Count the Ways...
"Like it never even happened." These five words are so much more than our company tagline at SERVPRO—they define what every one of our thousands of locally owned and operated teams do every day. From air duct cleaning to water damage restoration, there are several ways and reasons why your neighborhood SERVPRO of Southeast Milwaukee County is the only call you need to make for complete cleaning and restoration services…
Cleaning and Restoration is Our Specialty
SERVPRO of Southeast Milwaukee County specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of Southeast Milwaukee County can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business. On top of that, we also provide a whole host of residential and commercial cleaning services—anything from carpet and upholstery cleaning, to vandalism and crime scene cleanup, to COVID-safe commercial cleaning.
Your Local SERVPRO Team is Highly Trained
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s Corporate Training Facility to regular IICRC industry certifications, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. Our training program includes the following:
- IICRC Training: Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) certifies and sets the standards for the cleaning and restoration industries. Our professionals study IICRC standards and best practices in water restoration, fire restoration, mold remediation, carpet and upholstery cleaning, and other cleaning and restoration courses.
- Employee Certification Training: After completing a comprehensive program, our employees earn certifications in crew training, fire restoration, water restoration, and carpet & upholstery cleaning.
- Initial Franchise Training: Our new franchise owners attend a 15-day , hands-on course covering many restoration topics such as fire restoration, water restoration, carpet & upholstery cleaning, and mold mitigation.
- e-Learnings: All of our staff have access to web-based training to keep them up to speed on industry standards and the professional quality you expect.
- Continuing Education Classes: SERVPRO of Southeast Milwaukee County offers both credit and noncredit courses for insurance agents, insurance adjusters, real estate professionals, and franchise staff. These programs are designed to improve knowledge of emergency mitigation.
We Use Advanced Cleaning and Restoration Technology and Techniques
The past few decades has seen a rapid advancement in the technology and techniques used in the restoration industry. These advancements allow SERVPRO of Southeast Milwaukee County Professionals to restore a property back to preloss condition quickly, reliably, and more effectively.
The Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) sets practical standards for restoration and cleaning. The IICRC S500 Water Damage Guide is a specific set of practical standards that incorporate the field of psychometry, which involves the manipulation of temperature and relative humidity to remove moisture and dry a property quickly and effectively. From specialized water extraction and mold detection to deodorizing, learn more about what makes our technology and techniques an industry “gold standard.”
We’re There Immediately in a Property Damage Emergency
Flooding and water emergencies don’t wait for regular business hours and neither do we. SERVPRO of Southeast Milwaukee County provides emergency cleaning and restoration services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week—including all holidays. You can expect an immediate response time, day or night.
Watch This Why SERVPRO? Video to Learn More
For an overview of who SERVPRO is and what our national company provides through our network of expert cleaning and restoration teams, check out this brief video.
You Know Why to Call Us—Here’s How
As we mentioned, your local SERVPRO of Southeast Milwaukee County team is here for your cleaning and restoration needs 24/7. To learn more about our offerings, please contact us online or call us anytime at (414)-421-3500.