Fall Safety Check List
Fall is the perfect time of the year to prepare your home for cold weather and ensuring your home is as safe as possible. So take advantage of the somewhat warmer weather (comparatively speaking) and follow the Fall Safety Check list below.
Here is a Fall Safety Check List:
- Change the batteries in all smoke detectors (you should have one on every level of your home)
- Change the batteries in all carbon monoxide monitors (you should have one on every level of your home)
- Check all vents for any debris
- Check fireplaces for any debris
- Winterize your outdoor faucets
- Check trees for any broken limbs
- Double check your gutters for debris
- Check your furnace filters
SERVPRO of Southeast Milwaukee County wants you and your family to stay safe. If you have an emergency, please give us a call. We can be on site quickly and have the equipment and expertise to take care of your water or fire cleanup.
SERVPRO of Southeast Milwaukee County "Like it never even happened."