Water damage occurs when excess water begins to pool in ares where it shouldn't. Many different factors can create this excess water and thereby contribute to water damage.
When you are aware of potential causes, you can take precautionary measures to insure against a leak or flood. Basically, the sooner you notice and address your water, the better!
Causes of water damage:
- Bursting or leaking pipes
- Issues with the plumbing system
- Buildup in areas prone to collecting water, such as a crawl spaces, attics and basements
- Faulty or malfunctioning household appliances
- Heating, ventilating and air conditioning issues
- Natural disasters and other weather related water problems.
If you have any water issues, call SERVPRO of Southeast Milwaukee County. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and can be at your home home or business quickly to take care of the clean up and restoration "Like it never even happened."