This is an example of the soot and ash that can be a result of having a kitchen fire in the next room. After the fire department releases the site, homeowners are often surprised that the damage to their home extends far past the room where the fire originated.
This home had a fire in the kitchen. Notice the soot and ash on the walls of this dining room.
SERVPRO of Southeast Milwaukee County has the equipment, chemicals and experience necessary to properly clean those walls and ceiling to be at pre-event condition.
This homeowner was very surprised at the results.