You have a smell...What could it be?
You only have one chance to make a first impression with visitors to your home or business. If you have a moist basement or even if you had water come through a door or window and it wasn't thoroughly and properly dried out, you could have mold. One indicator can be the smell, some people describe as "musty".
While molds are found naturally in the environment, an overabundance inside buildings is undesirable; some people can become ill. People most at risk are infants, children, pregnant women, elderly and people with compromised respiratory systems or weakened immune system.
Although experts disagree about the more controversial details of mold, they all agree that if you have excessive mold, it needs to be removed.
SERVPRO of Southeast Milwaukee County has the proper equipment and experience to take care of your mold problem - big or small. Just give us a call!