Should you clean it up yourself?
There's no such thing as a small disaster. Especially when the water you don't see contains bacteria - or causes mold, rot and other unseen damage. Water damage can affect the value of your property. So before you get out the mop bucket and box fan to try and clean it up yourself, consider how this will affect your property.
A mop and common cleaning products may not be enough for serious water intrusions.
SERVPRO of Southeast Milwaukee County is equipped to safely clean and restore your home or business, utilizing the following procedures:
- Identify the Source/Type of Water
- Measure Temperature and Humidity for drying analysis.
- Survey the extent of damage and inspect the premises.
- Perform emergency water extraction
- Apply necessary treatments i.e. disinfectants/deodorization.
- Utilize drying equipment and monitor drying.
So, before you risk further damaging the value of your home or business by attempting to clean up the mess yourself, call SERVPRO of Southeast Milwaukee County at 414-421-3500.
"Like it never even happened."