Government Facilities have to stay open
When disaster strikes a government facility, SERVPRO of Southeast Milwaukee County answers the call quickly to access the damage and start mitigation procedures, helping ensure minimum service interruption and lower recovery costs. We understand that when a government facility needs to be cleaned or restored, it needs to stay open and we work with you to ensure you can do just that!
SERVPRO of Southeast Milwaukee County responds to disaster situations with the right personnel and equipment to provide timely mitigation - the key to controlling damage, lowering recovery costs and minimizing interruption to the public and employees. From large disasters to those special cleaning needs that exceed the capabilities of a facility's janitorial service, SERVPRO is committed to a timely response and total customer satisfaction.
SERVPRO of Southeast Milwaukee County specialize in:
- Fire, Smoke & Soot Restoration
- Water Removal and Dehumidification
- Mold Mitigation & Remediation
- Catastrophic Storm Response
- Move Outs & Contents Restoration
- Contents Claim Inventory Service
- Carpet, Upholstery, Drapes and Blind Cleaning
- Ceilings, Walls and Hard Floor cleaning
You can trust the team at SERVPRO of Southeast Milwaukee County!