Recent Commercial Posts
Emergency Ready Profile
A guide to help you get back into your building after a disaster.
The BEST way to reduce business interruption following a disaster is to plan for it NOW.
As many as 50% of businesses may never recover following a disaster, according to the latest industry research. Of the businesses that survive, the overwhelming majority of them had a preparedness plan in place. Pre-planning can serve as an insuranc epolicy aimed at peach of mind.
By developing a SERVPRO Emergency Ready Profile for you business, you minimize business interruption by having an immediate plan of action. Knowing what to do and what to expect in advance is the key to timely mitigation and can help minimize how water and fire damage can affect your business.
The SERVPRO Emergency Ready Profile is a start up approach that provides the critical information needed to begin mitigation and recovery services. It is designed to serve as a quick reference of important building and contact information. By working with SERVPRO's Emergency Ready Profile, your business will receive the benefit of over 40 years of experience in reducing the impact of any natural or man-made disaster. SERVPRO is a leader in water and fire response and can help you quickly get your property back in working order.
Call SERVPRO of Southeast Milwaukee County to get started at a no cost assessment of your facility!
"Ready for whatever happens"
Call us at 414-421-3500 to get started
The best way to reduce business interruption following a disaster is to plan for it now!
The SERVPRO Emergency Ready Profile Advantage
- A no cost assessment of your facility.
- This means there is no need to allocate funds, giving you a great value at no cost.
- A concise Profile Document that contains only the critical information needed in the event of an emergency.
- It will only take a little time to complete and will not take you away from current projects, but it will save a lot of time if ever needed.
- A guide to help you get back into you building following a disaster.
- This can help minimize the amount of time your business is inactive by having an immediate plan of action.
- Establishes SERVPRO of Southeast Milwaukee County as your disaster mitigation restoration provider.
- You will have a provider that is recognized as an industry leader close by.
- Identification of the line of command for authorizing work to begin.
- This saves time so we can begin the work of mitigating the damage which can save you time and money.
- Provides facility details such as shut-off valve locations, priority areas and priority contact information.
- Having a quick reference of what to do, how to do it and who to call provides solutions in advance of an emergency so that during the emergency your are "Ready for whatever happens".
Time is a precious commodity
We are here for your business - big or small
When you need it done right and done fast, call SERVPRO of Southeast Milwaukee County for all your commercial cleaning needs. Did you know when you hire SERVPRO of Southeast Milwaukee County for maintenance cleaning, you get around the clock restoration services built with you in mind? Quality cleaning and quick response - that's the SERVPRO way.
Can't figure out how to get the job done? Call us for your emergency restoration needs. Because when you experience a fire, water or mold damage in your facility, you need fast response and expertise to the get the job done right, ensuring your business can get back into operation as quickly as possible. Through it all, you expect the most reliable information and the very best service at a fair price.
SERVPRO of Southeast Milwaukee County's professionals are committed to providing fire and water cleanup and the restoration services to reduce business interruptions and recovery costs.
Government Facilities have to stay open
Call the cleanup team that's faster to any size diaster
When disaster strikes a government facility, SERVPRO of Southeast Milwaukee County answers the call quickly to access the damage and start mitigation procedures, helping ensure minimum service interruption and lower recovery costs. We understand that when a government facility needs to be cleaned or restored, it needs to stay open and we work with you to ensure you can do just that!
SERVPRO of Southeast Milwaukee County responds to disaster situations with the right personnel and equipment to provide timely mitigation - the key to controlling damage, lowering recovery costs and minimizing interruption to the public and employees. From large disasters to those special cleaning needs that exceed the capabilities of a facility's janitorial service, SERVPRO is committed to a timely response and total customer satisfaction.
SERVPRO of Southeast Milwaukee County specialize in:
- Fire, Smoke & Soot Restoration
- Water Removal and Dehumidification
- Mold Mitigation & Remediation
- Catastrophic Storm Response
- Move Outs & Contents Restoration
- Contents Claim Inventory Service
- Carpet, Upholstery, Drapes and Blind Cleaning
- Ceilings, Walls and Hard Floor cleaning
You can trust the team at SERVPRO of Southeast Milwaukee County!
Clean Homes Sell Faster
Serving Real Estate Agents and their clients throughout Southeast Milwaukee County.
It is a fact: A clean, fresh smelling home sells faster. Unfortunately, not all homes are maintained in the same way. Nearly all realtors are faced, at some point, with a difficult listing to show.
Your sellers may have trouble spots to address before you list or schedule a home inspection. The clients may choose to handle these issues themselves to avoid filing an insurance claim for the damage because it may not be covered by their policy and can affect the home's CLUE report. CLUE (Comprehensive Loss Underwriting Exchange) is a database which records reported loss and damage information, and it is utilized by more that 80% of insurance companies. Unfavorable CLUE reports can lead to increased premiums and policy renewal issues to property owners.
Whether the problem is a water stain on a hardwood floor or a mildew smell in the basement, reassure your clients that SERVPRO can get their home in top show condition and ready to sell.
Veteran realtors encourage clients to keep their homes in top condition for very important reasons:
- Increased market value
- Shortened list to sale conversion times
- Enhanced reputation for quality listings and quick sales.
SERVPRO of Southeast Milwaukee County offers a variety of services to help revive your listings to op show condition:
- Carpet, Upholstery, Drapery and Blind Cleaning
- Ceiling, Wall and Hard Floor Cleaning
- Mold Mitigation and Remediation.
Call us today!
Call SERVPRO of Southeast Milwaukee County at 414-421-3500
SERVPRO of Southeast Milwaukee County is in a CLASS by ourselves when it comes to helping schools provide clean, healthy environments for our children.
Educational institutions can depend on us for fast, thorough service in the vent of fire, water or mold damage. With 24-hour emergency response, our professionals provide mitigation, cleanup and restoration services to reduce recovery costs and to help ensure minimal interruption to your curriculum.
SERVPRO of Southeast Milwaukee County also provides expert cleaning for emergencies or special needs exceeding routine janitorial capabilities, including stain removal, upholstery and drapery dry cleaning, indoor air quality ad vandalism cleanup. Our professionals are trained to clean and sanitize building materials, surfaces and contents following restoration industry standards, using professional cleaning products and EPA registered cleaners and disinfectants.