Recent Before & After Photos

Leaking Roof Causes Mold Growth in Garage Ceiling

After heavy storms, an area homeowner noticed mold growing on their garage ceiling. While checking the attic for additional mold, the homeowner also broke a hol... READ MORE

Fire Damage in a West Allis Home

After the Fire Department had contained and put out a fire that started in this West Allis home, SERVPRO of Southeast Milwaukee County was called on to begin th... READ MORE

Fire Damage in Milwaukee Area Park

After incurring the damage of an unfortunate fire, this area park bathroom was able to be restored back to its pre-fire condition in a matter of days. Although ... READ MORE

Protecting Your Possessions in Our In-House Storage Facility

We are all familiar with the timeless dinner party question, "when disaster strikes, what possession would you be sure to save?". There's no need to answer that... READ MORE

Commercial Water Damage in Milwaukee, WI

The office space in this airport hanger was flooded with water from a pipe burst on the upper floor. By the time an employee spotted the problem, water had run ... READ MORE

Residential Winter Disaster in Milwaukee Area

Wisconsin winters can be the cause of a plethora of household emergencies. In this home, a slightly opened attic window caused the water pipes to freeze and eve... READ MORE

Winter Storm Damage in Oak Creek, WI

Winter storms can be hard on your home. The formation of ice dams due to failing insulation can lead to unfortunate water damage inside the structure. It is imp... READ MORE

Electrical Fire in Trevor, WI

This home had significant damage after an electrical fire. The homeowners didn't know if it would feel like home again when they saw it for the first time afte... READ MORE

Fire in Union Grove, WI

This is the result of an attic fire that spread pretty quickly. Thankfully, everybody got out of the home in time and nobody was hurt. This home incurred a ... READ MORE

Black mold in Franklin, Wi

When we got the call to come out and take a look at some mold in Franklin, WI the homeowner did not expect to see what we found. There wasn't just small amount ... READ MORE